1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information: The website collects personally identifiable information (such as your name, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.) when you register with us. While you can browse some sections of the website without providing personally identifiable information (PII), activities such as placing an order require PII. We use your personal information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. We may pass some of your details on to third parties such as courier companies and suppliers in order to deliver orders to you. We may also exchange information with third parties for the purposes of payment processing, credit risk reduction, and fraud protection.
2. Use of Demographic and Profile Data: We use personal information to provide services you request, troubleshoot problems, evaluate interest in our Products and Services, inform you about offers, collect fees owed, and customize your shopping experience. In an effort to continually improve The Kettlery’s Product and Service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about users' activities on our Website. Such information is collected through cookies. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser onto your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us remember information specific to a given user, and allow us to make your browsing experience faster and better.thekettlery.com uses technology from third-party Analytics and Advertising such as Google and Bing, through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes. Usage profiles are prepared under pseudonyms with non-personal information. Cookies may also be used for this. These cookies do not contain any personal information.
3. Compliance with the Law: thekettlery.com reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes, without notice to you.
4. Choice/Opt-Out: You can choose to opt-out of receiving non-essential (marketing/promotional) communications from us or our partners, after setting up an account. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
5. Questions? For questions regarding this document, please email us at email@example.com.